5 Items Every Girl Should Carry In Their HandbagJessica Hart
Ever since I could remember handbags have been my favorite item to splurge on. Back in high school when I was 16 I remember working at a clothing store and I truly loved the idea of making my own money. My fashion taste has always leaned towards the higher price point of luxury items I couldn’t always purchase right away. But, even if it meant I had to save up a few checks to finally purchase a new handbag I was lusting over I was always up for the challenge. I’m definitely not suggesting that materialistic items create a happy life, but I do believe in saving to achieve those sought over items that make you love. So, since I’ve added this new handbag into my collection I figured I would share a few must have items every girl should keep in there handbag. Let’s be honest, my wallet, keys and phone are a given, right?! Don’t forget to check out my youtube video to see all these items in person.
1. Compact mirror: Just in case my phone doesn’t do the trick. I usually need to make sure there isn’t food in my teeth or lipstick outside the lip line.
2. Snacks: That time between lunch and dinner, that’s called snack time. I love anything gummy. Right now I’m all about gummy life savers in wild berry, so good!
3. Floss/Picks: Since i’m usually always eating some kind of greens like spinach and kale which are my favorites, I always keep floss in my little makeup bag. Food in your teeth is never a good look. These little 2-in-1 floss picks are genius and convenient.
4. Lip products: I’m always wondering how I started a full collection of lip products in my makeup bag. I try to keep the one I’m using at the moment for touch ups after eating and drinking, but a few others always find their way to stay with me.
5. Perfume: I usually prefer keeping a tiny roller ball or mini spray with me to touch up throughout the day when my scent starts to fade. I recently picked up Victoria Secrets Very Sexy Now and its smells amazing!
6. Band-aids: Not only are band-aids for the occasional paper cut accident, but they are a life saver when your trying to break in painful new shoes. Perfect to use a barrier between that horrible blister and the shoe. How cute are these emoji bandaids?