Eyelash Nail ArtJessica Hart
I’ve seen numerous instagram posts and products featuring eyelash designs and knew I needed to re create it my nails. So here are the things you’ll need to create this Eyelash Nail Art. Black nail polish,Thin paint brush or old eye liner brush, A base to place your nail polish on and Band aids.
1. I started by cutting a band aid in half. I find the shape of the band aid was perfect to re-create the U shape needed for the eyelash design. Add a half on each finger half way down your nail bed.
2. Begin painting a thin line with your black nail polish, using the band-aid as a guide. Of course, have a Q tip and remover on hand in case of mistakes.
3. Remove your band aid and repeat on the next two fingers skipping the pointer.
4. For the pointer, flip the band aid upside down to get the U shape in the other direction and paint a thin line as the others.
5. Remove the band aid and follow the natural bend of your nail and paint a thin line going across.
6. Begin drawing a circle in the center which will be the eye of your design. And, add some lashes to your U shape you created earlier.
I hope you enjoyed this nail tutorial and rock it with your favorite outfits this summer.