4 Stylish Ways To Wear A Spring Scarf
Slowly but surely NY is transitioning into spring weather. Today I’m sharing 4 stylish ways to wear a spring scarf, plus there’s a special giveaway (be sure to follow the guidelines below to enter). Believe it or not, adding a scarf to your look can instantly update any outfit.
1. Tie It: Wear It As A Cape
Begin by tying the opposite ends together in a knot. Make sure it’s tight and secure. Repeat on the other side.
2. Drape It: Wear It Around Your Neck
This is probably the most common and relaxed way to wear a scarf. Start with the scarf lengthwise and wrap it around your neck until you find your desired look. Don’t be so precise, the messier the better.
3. Belt It: Wear It With A Trench
For this look you’ll need a springtime basic, a trench coat (any coat with a belt will do). Wrap the scarf lengthwise around the neckline of the coat and let the ends hang down. Button up and belt your coat with the scarf tucked in.
4. Wrap It: Wear It On Your Handbag
It’s as simple as it sounds; wrap, knot or tie in a bow around your bag handles to give your handbag a new look.
– GIVEAWAY PRIZE – $100 Gift Card to www.CestModeChic.com
An online store filled with chic pieces you’ll want to style into your wardrobe this Spring.
– HOW TO ENTER THE GIVEAWAY –
1. You Must Be Subscribed To My Youtube Channel: http://goo.gl/Zu83pF
2. Share This Post (On Your Social Media Platform Of Your Choice)
3. Follow Me On Facebook: http://goo.gl/fLd6s
Follow Cest Mode Chic On Facebook: http://goo.gl/IEeasD
4. Leave A Comment Sharing – How You Would Style A Spring Scarf along with your email address.
A winner will be chosen March 24th via email.
GOOD LUCK! xo