10 Ideas To Spend A Fall DayJessica Hart
Fall has always been my favorite season. I love how you can bake apple pies, apple cider donuts and well anything apple in a single a day and not feel a bit guilty. Since it’s officially Fall, here’s a list of 10 ideas to spend a Fall day.
This became a tradition since I was younger and I find myself craving this tradition even at 30. This goes hand in hand with #6. You’ll have so many apples you’ll have to make more then one pie, right? Right.
2. Hike a trail.
Sherwynn (my husband) and myself love to take a weekend trip to the pocono mountains during this time of year and totally relax. Hike a long trail and sit by a lake and enjoy our surroundings. The Ledges Hotel is stunning place where we sit on the deck over looking a water fall and inhale nature at its best.
3. Go on a Hayride.
4. Tailgate before a football game with friends.
5. Volunteer at your local soup kitchen or food bank.
6. Bake apple pies.
I love this mini apple pie recipe. It’s all about portion control during the holidays.
7. Enjoy a bonfire with friends and family (complete with marshmallows for s’mores).
8. Carve and decorate a pumpkin.
9. Indulge in anything and everything pumpkin (these sound amazing).
10. Get lost in a corn maze.
I would love to know, What’s on your list of things to do this Fall?