What’s In My Bag?Jessica Hart
There are many reasons why I love the structured tote bag I wore in my last fashion post. One, being its size, it’s spacious enough for an iPad, books and many other things us ladies love to tote around. Its sleek, chic, and can fit everything. To give you an example of its size, here’s what I been carrying around lately.
1. iPad – This my saving grace. I love reading so, having my favorites books at my finger tips is a must! I browse the Internet and of course watch YouTube ( while wearing my 10 min. mask.. wink wink*)
2. Journal – I enjoy writing private thoughts to myself. Call me old fashioned… Sometimes its about the simpler things in life (pen meet paper.)
3. Beauty – I usually keep a few makeup items I’ve been wearing and loving for touch ups. I carry my current nail polish with me just in case I have a nail accident… Aah!
4. iPhone – I screen my calls… Text Me 🙂
5. Keys – Can’t leave the house without them!
6. Wallet – I love this versatile signature print Coach Wallet I purchased last year. It matches all my purses… so, I can switch up at a moments notice.
7. Fashion Emergency Kit– Don’t leave home without one!
8. Eye Glasses- Nerd Alert! My husband picked out these trendy Ray-Ban glasses for me and I have to say… he did a great job! I look cute and I can see… that’s a plus!
What are your favorite items you carry around in your bag?